Livebuying is the future of shopping. We aim for customers to experience products in an entertaining, informative and interactive way, hence empowering them to make more confident buying decisions.
LIVEBUY was founded in late 2020 and has quickly become the fastest growing company for video commerce platform technology in Europe. Leading brands such as Douglas, Mediamarkt, LIDL and Sportscheck rely on LIVEBUY’s technology. Investors include experienced entrepreneurs from the tech and entertainment industry, as well as global venture capital investors.
We're restructuring and expanding the technical support and operations team to ensure we continue supporting our customers as a reliable partner. As a Technical Content Creator & Support Rep, you will be responsible for creating tutorial videos and written articles to expand our help centre and the technical documentation while actively supporting customers with technical matters.
Your daily work will look like this:
- Create tutorials for the LIVEBUY knowledge base (video + text)
- Organise and respond to customer inquiries.
- Monitor live shows and be on standby to troubleshoot and resolve issues that may occur.
- Help maintain technical documentation for external and internal audiences.
- Support our clients with LIVEBUY's integration and usage.
- Understanding, reproducing and documenting issues.
- Collaborate with different teams to continuously improve the stability and capability of our services.
- Find clever workarounds and solutions for challenges that need a resolution.
And from time to time like this:
- Traveling for in-person team events and company off-sites
- A high level of customer focus.
- You’re reliable, honest and always go the extra mile.
- You work in a results-oriented manner, take the initiative and assume responsibility for your area of work.
- Actively communicate and make your work transparent to the team.
- Sharing your expertise and learnings with colleagues
- You welcome challenges as an opportunity to grow.
- Skills in technical writing, knowledge management, content creation or similar.
- Experience in customer support.
- Knowledge of ticketing systems
- Experience in creating visual content, such as videos.
- You enjoy helping people while providing a high-quality level of support.
- Help find ways to continuously improve our processes.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Proficiency in German is a big plus.
- Comfortable working in a remote environment, a self-starter and reliable.
Nice To Haves
- E-Commerce experience on the tech side.
- Rudimentary coding skills or the ability to read and understand code.
- Additional language skills.
- Experience with help desk tools like Zendesk, Jira, intercom.
- Knowledge of content creation tools like Loom, Licecap, etc.
What we can offer you:
- Make a difference: Get the opportunity to shape the fate of a truly groundbreaking product and company with a global potential from day one.
- Equipment Budget Package: Receive a monthly budget to choose any hardware you need for the job.
- Holidays: You get the holidays off that apply in your place of residence.
- Company retreats and events: We regularly organize team events and off-site company retreats.
- Company pension plan: Take part of a company pension plan which includes LIVEBUY’s monthly contribution to your future.
- an unlimited employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package including company stock options
- super awesome, humorous, open-minded & insanely humble team! ✌️😜