Livebuying is the future of shopping. We aim for customers to experience products in an entertaining, informative and interactive way, hence empowering them to make more confident buying decisions.
LIVEBUY was founded in late 2020 and has quickly become the fastest growing company for video commerce platform technology in Europe. Leading brands such as Douglas, Mediamarkt, LIDL and Sportscheck rely on LIVEBUY’s technology. Investors include experienced entrepreneurs from the tech and entertainment industry, as well as global venture capital investors.
To make sure that we can support our customers as a reliable partner, we are restructuring and expanding our technical support and operations team. As a Technical Support & Operations Rep, you will both actively support LIVEBUY customers in technical matters (e.g. during their technical onboarding), as well as coordinate your team and implement processes to ensure great service.
Your daily work will look like this:
- Support leading online stores (e.g. Douglas, MediaMarkt, Lidl, SportScheck, Höffner, etc.) with the integration & usage of the LIVEBUY software.
- Monitor live shows and be on standby in case technical issues occur to resolve them if possible as first level support.
- Communicate closely with the development team to continuously improve the stability and capability of LIVEBUY.
- Act as a “buffer” for things the LIVEBUY software cannot do, yet. Find clever workarounds and solutions for challenges that need to be resolved quickly.
- Monitor show KPIs and create reports for internal analytics purposes.
And from time to time like this:
- Traveling for in-person team events and company off-sites (post COVID-19)
- You are reliable and honest and always go the extra mile to make sure that the customers are happy.
- You work in a results-oriented manner, take the initiative and assume responsibility for your area of work.
- You welcome challenges as an opportunity to grow.
- You proactively share your expertise and learnings with your colleagues.
- A strong ability to understand and communicate complex technical processes and issues to effectively communicate with developers internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills in english. Being proficient in German is a big plus (but not a requirement).
- Experience with software like JIRA, SWAGGER, AWS Quicksight & S3, Intercom, Google Sheets, or similar software.
- A high level of customer focus.
- You are comfortable working in a remote environment, are a self-starter and reliable and you actively communicate and make your work transparent to the team.
Nice To Haves
- Customer support experience or a similar role in a tech driven environment (e.g. SaaS).
- Ecommerce experience on the tech side.
- Rudimentary coding skills or the ability to read and understand code.
- Additional language skills.
What we can offer you:
- Make a difference: Get the opportunity to shape the fate of a truly groundbreaking product and company with a global potential from day one.
- Equipment Budget Package: Receive a monthly budget to choose any hardware you need for the job.
- Holidays: You get the holidays off that apply in your place of residence.
- Company retreats and events: We regularly organize team events and off-site company retreats.
- Company pension plan: Take part of a company pension plan which includes LIVEBUY’s monthly contribution to your future.
- an unlimited employment contract in 40 hours/full time
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package including company stock options
- super awesome, humorous, open-minded & insanely humble team! ✌️😜