Livebuying is the future of shopping. We aim for customers to experience products in an entertaining, informative and interactive way, hence empowering them to make more confident buying decisions.
LIVEBUY was founded in late 2020 and has quickly become the fastest growing company for video commerce platform technology in Europe. Leading brands such as Douglas, MediaMarkt, LIDL and SportScheck rely on LIVEBUY’s technology. Investors include experienced entrepreneurs from the tech and entertainment industry, as well as global venture capital investors.
In this position you will be part of our growing product team taking the responsibility for data capturing, processing, analytics and stakeholder management. You will work closely with Product Owners, Top Management and Engineering. You are reporting to the Head of Product.
Your daily work will look like this:
- Work with huge datasets - get, clean and analyze them, use advanced and predictive analytics to create reports and intuitive dashboards
- Collaborate and communicate with others to build and improve end to end solutions using advanced data science and machine learning techniques
- You create the backlog and prioritize the elements in the backlog based on the discussions with the various stakeholders and are responsible for achieving the sprint goals.
- You align objectives and key results (OKRs) and manage the expectations of different stakeholders.
- You measure the success of the solutions and communicate the results to management
- Prioritisation of planned tasks and management of the data business backlog
- Close coordination with the product team to ensure an integrated, seamless user experience across all products
- Accountable for all aspects of data analysis, research, KPI definition and data visualisation leveraging storytelling techniques.
- Support peers to build and continuously improve a variety of analytical insights that drive change in our commercial model and processes.
- Collaborate with our Dev team to get the most out of our existing datasets and ensure the usability of the vast data sets we generate
And from time to time like this:
- Traveling for in-person team events and company off-sites (post COVID-19)
- Self-sufficient way of working
- High sense of responsibility & reliability
- Strong work ethic and output driven mindset
- Own your features and share your learnings
- Degree in a quantitative discipline (Math, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field)
- You have a strong knowledge of SQL and practical experience with relevant libraries
- Excellent knowledge of data science and analytics tools
- You have a strong knowledge of applied statistics, ML and you are familiar with methods and technologies for data visualization.
- Experience driving product development through data (e.g. experimentation, logging, working with product teams)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner with Product Owners and business heads
- You are highly logical with technical background / education
- You ideally have experience in recommendation systems, reinforcement learning and/or A/B testing
- A strong affinity for numbers, excellent analytical skills as well as a good overview of current developments in data science characterize you
- You have several years of professional experience as a project manager/product owner with agile teams in the field of data science and in a remote set-up
- You are familiar with Scrum and agile project management methods
- You have an IT / data science background
- You work in a structured, independent manner, and result-driven
- You are passionate about collaborating with various teams throughout our organization
- Fluent in English
Nice To Haves
- Fluency in German is a plus
What we can offer you:
- Make a difference: Get the opportunity to shape the fate of a truly groundbreaking product and company with a global potential from day one.
- Equipment Budget Package: Receive a monthly budget to choose any hardware you need for the job.
- Holidays: You get the holidays off that apply in your place of residence.
- Company retreats and events: We regularly organize team events and off-site company retreats.
- Company pension plan: Take part of a company pension plan which includes LIVEBUY’s monthly contribution to your future.
- an unlimited employment contract in 40 hours/full time
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package including company stock options
- super awesome, humorous, open-minded & insanely humble team! ✌️😜