Livebuying is the future of shopping. We aim for customers to experience products in an entertaining, informative and interactive way, hence empowering them to make more confident buying decisions.
As our new Talent Acquisition Manager, your goal is to further develop and build a successful cross-functional team. You will take ownership for the entire recruiting process, grow the team from 15 to 50 within the year and actively support other HR processes that ensure a sustainable growth of the team and help to keep the employee retention low.
Your daily work will look like this:
- You own the recruiting process. We really mean that and want you to take ownership for any single step of the hiring and corresponding processes.
- That being said, you’ll manage the end-to-end hiring process for all our positions, delivering an outstanding candidate experience according to our company vision and values throughout every step on the way.
- You are in constant communication with potential candidates, colleagues and partners building strong and long lasting connections for yourself and LIVEBUY.
- Act as a sparring partner for our hiring managers and coach them on their recruiting competencies. Also, support them in any way you can in other HR-related matters.
- You’ll examine existing processes and recruiting activities regularly based on KPIs and implement relevant measures to optimize.
- People person not a people pleaser
- Open communication
- Proactive way of working
- High sense of responsibility & reliability
- First things first: you are an empathic person who is able to build meaningful and long lasting relationships and connections with both potential and actual colleagues.
- This probably means that you have extensive experience with end-to-end recruiting and worked for more than 3 years in a similar position before.
- Also, you’ve worked in a start-up before (early stage), experienced working in a rapidly growing work environment and can easily adapt to it.
- You think far outside the box and contribute your expertise and ideas strategically and operationally.
- You are business fluent in English and ideally speak German fluently, too.
Nice To Haves
- An ATS is nothing new for you and you know how to use it to create lean and data driven recruiting processes. We use Teamtailor btw – ever heard of it?
- We know you’re not a Purple Squirrel, but if you are willing to dive deeper into (or have experience with) topics like employee development, employer branding, German labour law or other HR matters, we’d really appreciate that.
What we can offer you:
- Make a difference: Get the opportunity to shape the fate of a truly groundbreaking product and company with a global potential from day one.
- an unlimited employment contract in 40 hours/full time
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package including company stock options
- super awesome, humorous, open-minded & insanely humble team! ✌️😜