Livebuying is the future of shopping. We aim for customers to experience products in an entertaining, informative and interactive way, hence empowering them to make more confident buying decisions.
The future of ecommerce is live. But as you’ve just read 👆we’re not the best at putting our vision into meaningful and beautiful words. That’s why we need you to help us share our vision with the rest of the world.
Your daily work will look like this:
Let’s keep it short and sweet: you’ll be the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders regarding anything content and copy related. This means you will:
- collaborate very closely with our Brand Owner to create the best LIVEBUY and live commerce content possible
- hunt for trends, brainstorm ideas and come up with creative, fresh and bold content for different channels
- write awesome copy for our blog, newsletter, social media, product and other channels of communication while actively creating and shaping the LIVEBUY ‘tone of voice’
- regularly check the performance of your copy analyzing relevant data and suggesting ways to improve (SEO)
- work with our UX Designer and Customer Success Manager to ensure a clear copy for our software (German/English)
And from time to time like this:
- Traveling for in-person team events and company off-sites (post COVID-19)
- Self-sufficient way of working
- High sense of responsibility & reliability
- Strong work ethic and output driven mindset
- Own your features and share your learnings
- Creative out-of-the-box-thinker
- outstanding copywriting skills & a great passion for creating meaningful content
- preferably you have several years of experience in copywriting or editing
- you know your way around different online and social media platforms and are no stranger to TikTok or Instagram
- native English skills
- German skills level B2/C1
- experience in online content strategy and creation
- structured way of working and knowledge of productivity enhancing tools like Asana or similar
- strong research skills
Nice To Haves
- experience in a creative or marketing agency (preferably as a texter/copywriter)
- interest in broadening the role and developing content for training videos, masterclasses etc.
What we can offer you:
- Make a difference: Get the opportunity to shape the fate of a truly groundbreaking product and company with a global potential from day one.
- an unlimited employment contract in 40 hours/full time
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package including company stock options
- super awesome, humorous, open-minded & insanely humble team! ✌️😜