Livebuying is the future of shopping. We aim for customers to experience products in an entertaining, informative and interactive way, hence empowering them to make more confident buying decisions.
Currently, we are looking to expand our Product Team in favor of creating multiple cross functional teams. As the Product Owner (d/f/m) for one of these cross functional teams you will take responsibility for the entire product lifecycle and have a tremendous impact on both the product and the team.
Your daily work will look like this:
- You are the one responsible for shaping our product according to the product vision we collaboratively agreed on. This means in this role you have not only an immense impact on the product roadmap but also decide on how it will be carried out
- So, your daily work will look a lot like this: discuss feature ideas with colleagues & customers, create concepts for these features, write corresponding tickets, plan the relevant resources for every sprint, manage the product backlog and so on.
- Every step on the way you work closely with UX/UI designers, software engineers, QA and our customer facing teams to build the best holistic user experience possible.
- You meet with your fellow Product Owners to share your learnings, discuss feature concepts and give & seek advice when needed.
- You always have an overview of the processes in your vicinity and always work on optimizing them to be as efficient as possible
And from time to time like this:
- Traveling for in-person team events and company off-sites (post COVID-19)
- Can-do-attitude & entrepreneurial way of thinking: we tend to aim for perfection, but sometimes (most of the time) MVP status is what we really need
- Ability to build things from scratch: if we can’t find benchmarks, we build them
- Self-sufficient way of working
- High sense of responsibility & reliability
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role as Product Owner, Product Manager or even (Technical) Project Manager – anything where you lead cross functional teams to success
- You are as structured as it gets: changes don’t throw you off course since you have proven systems in place to keep you on track
- You know your way around various internal and external stakeholders (esp. Customer Success, Sales & external Project Managers) & are able to effectively gather and prioritize user requirements from different sources
- You worked in an agile environment before and know your way around Scrum or other agile methodologies
- You understand that “react” is not just a verb, but a big part of our tech stack
- Fluency in English
Nice To Haves
- Experience working in a SaaS company
- Understanding of the functionalities of (video) streaming platforms, messaging apps and/or similar
- German skills are definitely a Plus since we mostly work with German customers & creators atm
What we can offer you:
- Make a difference: Get the opportunity to shape the fate of a truly groundbreaking product and company with a global potential from day one.
- an unlimited employment contract in 40 hours/full time
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package including company stock options
- super awesome, humorous, open-minded & insanely humble team! ✌️😜